Non Surgical Eye Bag Removal
Cambridge Therapeutic's Non-Surgical Eye Bag Removal and Eye Rejuvenation
Cambridge offers a carefully selected range of non-invasive and non-surgical options to rejuvenate the upper and lower Eye Area. Traditionally, eye bag removal and treatments for loose under-eye skin and saggy upper-eye skin would be to go under the knife. In recent years, there have been numerous advances in treating eyebags and general eyebag reduction. Minimal downtime yet highly effective procedures are now possible for eye bag removal.
Cambridge's Total Eye Rejuvenation consists of:
- Treating Dark Eye Circles and Sunken Tear Troughs
- Non-Surgical Eye Bag Removal
- Non-surgical Upper Eyelid Lift
Eye Bag Removal in Singapore
1) EyeBRITE - a patented triple-acting solution for Dark Eye Circles
Using micro-collagen stimulation, this revolutionary procedure allows deep penetration of into the dermis layer, prompting skin cells to quickly build up a supply of collagen. Skin builds inner resilience and looks clearer.
Irregular skin is smoothened out and face looks more youthful. Collagen is stimulated to fill wrinkles and replenishes volume for a firm and youthful appearance.
Glycolic acid, a naturally occurring fruit acid is applied to soften epidermal barrier lipids giving a boost of elasticity within the skin layers. The undereye area is lightened and looks more radiant.
For more information on Cambridge's Eye Bags Removal Program, please enquire here
2) Non-incisional Eyebag Improvement
This sophisticated technique uses a fine 'mosquito' roller. Radio-frequency energy is then emitted with extraordinary precision. It cleverly softens subcutaneous fat between the skin and before the orbital septum, resulting in effective reduction and removal of eye bags. The skin around the eye region is tightened and firmed, while new collagen is stimulated into forming.
- Non-Surgical Improvement of Eyebag Fat
- Eye bag removal
- Low Downtime
- Safe & Effective
- Stimulates Collagen
- Firms & Tightens Loose Skin In Lower Eyelids
For more information on Cambridge's Eyebag Removal Program, please enquire here
3) Non-surgical Upper Eyelid Lift
Many people are affected by the excess skin on the eyelids, giving them a tired and dated expression. Now you can avoid facing a blepharoplastic procedure for fear of anaesthetic or surgical risks and complications that can follow traditional methods.
- Safe and comfortable without injections or side effects
- Immediate improvement in skin quality and appearance
- No interruption to daily activities
- An alternative to more invasive treatments and methods
- Complements as a post-surgery enhancement
- Improvement of WRINKLES
Other double eyelid innovations
For more information on Cambridge's Upper Eye Lift, please enquire here